Friday 24 April 2015

7 Batman quotes that may be defining to 'Batman v Superman'

7 Batman quotes that may be defining to 'Batman v Superman'




#1- "If Clark wanted to, he could use his superspeed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not." -      This one is for those few who doubt Batman standing head-to-head with Superman. If there is one person on the planet who can be a nemesis to Superman's most powerful man on the planet streak, IT'S BATMAN.






#2- Everyone looks up to you. They listen to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it "Superman"... the last time you really inspired anyone ... was when you were dead.                 -This maybe an indication of a truce between the two so as to bring about the dawn of Justice league.







#3-  "I want you to remember Clark, In all the years to come, in your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat, I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
- This one says it all. If ever they are going to come up with a result for this epic clash, it's gonna be this.






#4- "In my attempts to see clearly in the deepest dark, in my efforts to go to the still eye in the storm of madness, did I open myself to some pure source of evil? Did I finally reach the limits of reason? And find the Devil waiting? And was that fear in his eyes?".
-This shows the inner twistedness of Batman as he turns to his dark side. Also, he is sure to come up stronger than ever if he goes through this self- inspection.






#5- “This should be agony. I should be a mass of aching muscle - broken, spent, unable to move. And, were I an older man, I surely would ... ... but I'm a man of thirty - of twenty again. The rain on my chest is a baptism - I'm born again ... ”     - Although, the context of this one may not fit so good here, fans desperately long for the return of a Batman the films not only deserve but also need right now.





#6- "My parents taught me a different lesson... lying on this street... shaking in deep shock... dying for no reason at all. They showed me that the world only makes sense when you force it to." - A clash of a lifetime deserves a motivation that drove a life; and not just any life- the life of Batman.







#7- “You can never escape me. Nothing harms me. But I know pain. I KNOW pain. Sometimes I share it. With someone like you.”    - No matter how it turns out, Batman is going to bring the pain to Clarke and he is going to make him 'bleed'. 






Bandwidth Verdict: Don't feel down because of the trailer yet. Batman vs. Superman is going to be epic and deep down, you know it.                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the poison

Choose your poison

Flash Labels by Blogger Widgets